Friday, May 27, 2011

Learn Money Saving Tips!

Dancing is my bag and my bag is full of tricks. Talk to any dancer on the street and they will surely tell you how they saved a buck that day. Instead of taking cabs-they walked! Instead of buying a backstage-they browsed auditions online for free. Dancers know the ins and outs of how to save money.

Today's note is LEARN MONEY SAVING TIPS. When I first moved to NYC I decided to work at a restaurant on the side because they offered me a warm meal “on the house”. I also became a scholarship student at STEPS where I exchanged work for classes. Dancers must learn to save money so there is a margin of cash flow when one contract ends and another one begins. Jobs DO NOT fit back to back. You may go a few months to a year before that next paycheck.

If you learn to money saving tips you will find that your money extends beyond what it should. And, you will create a healthy diet of “need” verses “want”.

Learn Money Saving Tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment