Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pack All Of Your Dance Shoes!

Have you ever gotten to an audition for a tap show and failed to throw in the ballet shoes? Out of nowhere you are learning a ballet combo rather than tap and you are shoe-less! Yikes!


Today's note is PACK ALL OF YOUR DANCE SHOES! I cannot tell you how many times I’ve gone out for the day and only packed 2 out of 5 pair of my dance shoes. Here I am scrambling to borrow a friends pair because I ONLY have this or that. You are frustrated and your friend is willing but not happy that you are in the other room with their shoes. What if they break on your battement? How will you explain to your friend that they now need to borrow a pair of shoes?

If you create a consistent habit of PACKING ALL OF YOUR DANCE SHOES you can go through each crazy dance day knowing that no matter what you are asked to do-you are ready to go.

PACK ALL OF YOUR DANCE SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment